Sky Manufactory 4 no new world generating

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Bring together the Nitrado Community Discord at present and share your experiences and cognition with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

    • #1

    And then I demand help. Trying to get a Sky Factory 4 server upwards and running. The simply trouble I'm having is that I don't go the tree on the dirtblock to spawn. No thing how I do it I'm landing on a "normal" world.

    I've tried to delete the world folder, restaring the server whitout any worlds on the worldmanager page. Tried to brand a new world and and so restart the server too.

    Reinstalling the game does nothing new.

    I'm out of ideas.

    What else tin can I try and take whatever of you guys got it to work?

    • #2

    When yous deleted the ''worlds folder'' did y'all utilise the ''Web Interface'' ?

    If you did Re-attempt but this time employ only the FTP FileZilla. and delete from there.

    I had this similar issue Last night a ''worlds'' Event. I wanted a specific World! and in the World-type information technology was not there and so i had to change some Files to permit the world to take effect.

    but i used the FTP fileZilla.

    • #3

    Hullo. Give thanks y'all for trying to help me. I did equally you lot said and restarted the server. It didn't work. I'm nonetheless on the ground and no sky dirt block in sight.

    Got any other ideas?

    • #4

    Tin i ask are you running the minecraft jar? or the forge jar?

    • #5

    I'm only running what ever the default Nitrado server gives me. It's the Cruse Launcher/ Feed the Animate being if that is what you lot're asking for.

    Otherwise how can I cheque that?

    • #6

    I'm running the Curse/FTB thing if that's what you're asking

    • #seven

    i found a Link on the FTB forums it'south not same modpack this link is about Sky Factory 3 But similar issues every bit you lot take explained. Maybe it can help you?

    Click Here to view link (Hopefully assistance's you, Its Heaven Factory iii! but similar issue to your own))

    If your Issue still persists There are two people on these forums who take more than knowledge of Minecraft problems than myself. (they have helped me Recently) I shall get in-affect with them to see if they can aid.

    Rondeau04 & xMarcel_x Tin can you both help?

    • #eight

    Well I fixed the problem.

    I concluded up logging in to a singelplayer game and and so took the map that was created and placed that on the server using a FTP customer. :)

    Thanks for all the help.

    • #9

    Portlay If yous could exist so kind to click the ''Resolved'' Would be great equally this has now been resolved. :)

    Have a squeamish day.

    • #10

    marker as resovled!! Thank y'all guys for helping each other out. Love to come across it

    • #11

    Hei. I have the same problem but i am unable to fix information technology pls help me

    • #12

    Hey guys

    SkyFactory 4 has many many many generator settings

    Darkosto (modpack possessor) has fabricated a file for it

    Y'all take to enter it in server.properties under generator-settings =

    for example for normal SkyFactory 4

    generator-settings = {"Topography-Preset" \: "Sky Factory 4"}

    File in the attachment

    MfG Conan